Michigan Islamic Academy
Field Trip Safety Guidelines
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all MIA students and staff during our field trip, we kindly ask that you and your child follow the guidelines below:
- No one should attend who has a fever or other symptoms, or an active COVID-19 infection.
- All leaders and participants should social distance least 6 feet apart (except for members of the same household). Please refrain from hugging friends (we understand this may be difficult, however, we need to ensure everyone’s safety).
- All leaders and participants are required to bring and wear a face mask while at the event. This is to protect others and helps everyone feel safe.
- Everyone should wash or sanitize their hands before and after the event.
- Everyone should cough or sneeze away from others and cover their face appropriately.
- Avoid exchanging physical objects (e.g. food, cups, pens and paper etc.). Where this is not possible, objects should be carefully sanitized before and after use.
- Do not share vehicles during an event, except between members of the same households.
- Students should maintain a minimum of six feet distance from one another when eating or drinking. Students should also face the same direction when eating or drinking.
In addition to the above, please be reminded to follow the rules and guidelines of the venue we are visiting 🙂
Wishing you and your class a safe and enjoyable field trip!