Assalamu Alaikum and Welcome to the Parent Teacher Organization of Michigan Islamic Academy
- To encourage parents to participate in their child’s educational experience by communicating ways they can volunteer through the PTO and become an active part of the MIA community.
- To raise funds in order to provide social and educational programs and materials for students beyond those provided by the school.
- Assist and support the school staff by working in cooperation with them to bring together home and school.
- Plan programs and activities to meet the needs of our children and the community.
If you would like to volunteer or if you have questions or suggestions, please contact the office at 734-665-8882 or email@example.com. We will be happy to hear from you! Jazakallah’khair for your support.
PTO HISTORY – Previous Achievements
- Purchased over $1,000 in Science materials
- Distributed over $3,000 for the acquisition of learning resources
- Supported Math Marathon and Reading Adventures
- Purchased over $300 in P.E. Equipment
- Invested over $10,000 in new technology