Asalamu Alaikum and Welcome to the Parent Teacher Organization of Michigan Islamic Academy
President – Iffat Chishty
Vice-President – Nargis Hamidi
Treasurer – Selma Elabed
Secretary – Elizabeth Eldeeb
- To encourage parents to participate in their child’s educational experience by communicating ways they can volunteer through the PTO and become an active part of the MIA community.
- To raise funds in order to provide social and educational programs and materials for students beyond those provided by the school.
PTO Sponsored MIA FAMILY PICNIC 2017
BoxTops – Please clip and save all BOXTOPS, send them to school. BOXTOPS are collected in lunchrooms.
- BoxTops – Please clip and save all BOXTOPS, send them to school. BOXTOPS are collected in lunchrooms
- Sign up for Kroger’s community rewards program and at no cost to you, a percentage of you shopping will be donated to MIA on a quarterly basis.
If you would like to volunteer or if you have questions or suggestions, please contact the office at 734-665-8882 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to hear from you! Jazakallah’khair for your support.
PTO HISTORY – Previous Achievements
- Purchased over $1,000 in Science materials
- Distributed over $3,000 for the acquisition of learning resources
- Supported Math Marathon and Reading Adventures
- Purchased over $300 in P.E. Equipment
- Invested over $10,000 in new technology